Errant Thought Roundup.

So, I am yet again borrowing from my dear friend Kendra to do this post. Have you looked at her blog? If not you are missing out! Go check out her amazing little blog right here! Go right now... See? Wasn't that the cutest blog you've ever seen of one of the most amazing people you've ever seen? Me too.

Well, friends, without further ado, here's my errant thoughts for the day. Enjoy (:

I love, I love, I hate, I hate,
I like, I wish, for goodness sake...
I hope, I hope, I pray, I pray,
I will, I won't, and for today...

I love... skype dates with my best friend. She is beautiful and wonderful and perfect and I'm still trying to figure out why in the world we decided to go to different schools? But this is part of the reason I love our friendship so much. We can be apart and the minute we get back together, we pick right back up where we left off. She's the only person that really, really understands where I'm at in life right now. I don't know how people without a best friend with the same name and same medical issues and same everything live their lives.


I love... working with the Scholars With Diverse Abilities Program here on campus. I get to work with two awesome people named Courtney and Mieszko and they are the highlight of my week. Their positivity and determination makes me a better person. 


I hate... that all my classes run on the same schedule so I have three weeks of nothing, and then a week of exams every single day. And this week, it's double stress because it's midterms. The Keurig is about to get a massive workout.


I hate... hate. It's pretty simple, really. You live your life and I'll live mine. If you aren't hurting me and I'm not hurting you then we're good. We can disagree on many things, and we don't have to be best friends but there is absolutely no reason at all to be unkind. Why are some people just unkind for the sake of being unkind? I don't understand.


I like... the fact that Nutella tastes good on 96% of foods. It's just one of the small joys in life. 


I wish... that I was a better writer. And really just a better person. I really want to work on that. 


For goodness sake... leggings. are. not. pants. Nope nope nope nope nope. 


I hope... that it's warm enough to wear a sundress somewhere in my near future. I am really ready for spring now.  Like right now.


I hope... that I'm not too much of a disappointment.


I pray... for the DiGerolamo's. My heart breaks for them as they say goodbye to their sweet boy. Please pray with me for them. 


I pray... that I can be thankful in all things, no matter what. I pray that I can extend my hand to others and we can do this journey together. 


I will... continue to dance. No matter what happens in life, I will dance. I dance for me, for the joy that I get from this amazing thing that humans can do. 


I won't... give up. I won't let depression take today. And tomorrow I will tell myself the same. I won't minimize my pain, but I won't let it overcome me either. 


And for today... I'm here. I'm breathing and sometimes, that's plenty for one day. 



Love,

Sarah

Comments