Five Minute Friday

I'm back this week, I've missed these! (: Come join us!

Today's Topic: Beyond.

GO.

This life I've been chosen to live? Far, far beyond my wildest dreams. I never could have imagined that I would love my life so much so many different times.
I never thought I would conduct a band and be more proud of them than I ever have of anyone else.
I never thought I would keep up with dancing for 14 years... and be good at it.
I never thought I would appreciate my family so much for standing by me and loving me in spite of me.
I never thought God would show up in the many, many ways He has.
I never thought I'd learn the lessons I've learned through the rough times.
I never thought I would be in the top 10% of my graduating class.
I never thought I would be friends with some of the people who are now dearest to me.
I never thought I would fall in love with music the way I have.
I never thought God had that large of a plan for me.

If God had left me to planning my own life, it wouldn't be nearly this good. Every day He continues to show me His grace and mercy, and that reaches far beyond my mind. I'm so thankful, and so blessed to have the Abba I do. He continues to remind me in ways far beyond my wildest dreams. (:

STOP.

Love,
Sarah

Comments

  1. It is true, we can never plan our own lives as well as God. Why is it so hard sometimes to let go and let Him do the planning? So glad His mercy is new every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyond our wildest dreams is soo true...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your thoughts here. yes, when left up to Him, things happen beyond our wildest imagination.
    so glad i got to read your list here today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love when God amazes us {beyond} our greatest hopes & imaginations. Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And just think how many years you have yet to see the goodness, the greatness, the enormity of His love and plans for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is "beyond" comprehension all He bestows upon us! Thanks for sharing!

    Writing on "beyond" with you . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. an excellent five minutes! Wow! I could just feel you tapping those out! You remind me of my daughter also loving music and teaching while she is adopting kiddies in Jo'burg South Africa.
    She could never imagine the life God has laid out for her. She is ever blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment