So much to do.

"Hey, do you know that if the entire population of China walked by, the line would never end because of the rate of population increase? That's my to-do list, every Chinese person in the world." -Lorelai Gilmore.

This is precisely how I feel.
So, so much to do.
I'm serious, can we put a day between Saturday and Sunday?
Please?

There's homework and tests to study for and books to be read and laundry to be done and movies to be watched and breaths to be taken and somewhere maybe even food to be eaten.

I am stressed beyond belief, but I am thankful. Thankful that todays turn into tomorrows, and they string themselves together and lead me towards home.

Okay.
That's enough. No more time. 
I just wanted to come by and say hey.
I needed a break, you see.

I miss you guys.
Hope your weekend is fantastic.

Love,
Sarah

Comments