Merry Christmas! From: God

As we officially kick off the Christmas season, I wanted to give a little reminder of the best gift ever given: Jesus. It's all because of Him. And God gives us so much more too! I found this list a few years ago and I pull it out every year to remind myself. Hope you enjoy!

Merry Christmas! I have many very special gifts for you this year! I hope you enjoy them to the fullest. From: God

Eternal Life because I want you with Me forever and ever and ever and ever.
Love for so and so who really grates on your last nerve.
Holy Spirit to remind you of My truth.
Freedom to become all that I'm dreaming for you.
Discernment to guide you into making wise choices.
Patience to overcome the daily trials you face.
Confidence to stand against sin and to stand up for what's right.
Kindness for the very least of these, those at the bottom of the pecking order.
Passion to share Me with those around you.
Forgiveness to that one who should have never said and done that to you.
Peace that goes way beyond what your friends offer.
Security to feel good about yourself even when you're alone.
Strength to withstand the utmost peer pressure.
Power from my very Spirit to enable you to live a holy life.
Wisdom to know that I Am absolute Truth.
Joy, even when you've been rejected by a friend of family member.
My Son, to come and save you from all your sins.

My precious Daughter, this Christmas I want you to bask in the multitude of gifts I'm lavishing on you. Open them now, but enjoy them throughout the entire year. I'm giving you My very self wrapped up in these trimmings! Love, Your Heavenly Father.


Comments