Idina Menzel - Brave



I love her.
I love this song.
So I don't even know if what I got from this is what she meant, but I think that's part of what's so cool about music. It's up to each and every person to take what they hear and interpret it how they please. This video has so much reference to me right now... more than anyone knows. See the thing is, though she leaves a trail... a little bit of her... everywhere she goes, she's moving forward. She's becoming who she is, who she's supposed to be. Even if it means some tough goodbyes, at least it's time to start a new chapter. Each place she goes is a part of who she is. And each place she's been, all linked together, becomes who she is now. Some times she's happy, and others times are hard. There are times where she might still cry, and bleed, and completely crash, but at the same time, she keeps up hope. She keeps walking, and changing. Tomorrows can be so hard sometimes... the whole unknown thing can just be overwhelming, especially when you look in the mirror and don't even see the same person looking back. But it's then that we have to be brave. There's a difference between not being afraid and being brave, you know. Being brave is being afraid, but doing it anyway. We have to move on, even if it's just one baby step at a time. And even if we have to face it on our own, all alone. It'll be worth it. I wish I could explain what all this means to me personally, but I don't want to write you a novel. But, for now, I'll tell you this.

It's my turn to be brave...♥

Love,
Legs♥

Comments