I Am.

I AM


I am.

I am smarter than I seem.

I am accepted by the only one who matters.

I am pretty weird, but that’s okay with me.

I am important to at least one person.


I hope.

I hope that one day I’ll be everything I’m meant to be.

I hope that one day I’ll be a mommy.

I hope that one day I’ll be able to accept me for me.

I hope that one day I’ll make a difference to someone.


I pray.

I pray that one day cancer will be gone.

I pray that God will touch the lives of others through me.

I pray that I’ll find someone someday.

I pray that my tomorrows will always be bright.


I laugh.

I laugh because it feels amazing.

I laugh at myself, it’s healthy.

I laugh so that I don’t cry sometimes.

I laugh because happiness is bliss.


I cry.

I cry when my heart breaks… and yes, it does break.

I cry when I’m angry.

I cry when I can’t take it anymore, and then I’m okay again.

I cry when life is just too beautiful to handle in one emotion.


I love.

I love the way the rain smells.

I love the idea of being in love, even though it hurts.

I love being sixteen, and learning what that means.

I love being a daughter of the King.


I hate.

I hate arguing over pointless things.

I hate complaining.

I hate ignorance.

I hate fear.


I wish.

I wish I knew what was going to happen next for me.

I wish I were better. Just in general.

I wish people were happier more often than they are.

I wish people realized that life’s little things add up to life’s big things.


I dream.

I dream that one day, I’ll impact a child’s life.

I dream that one day, I’ll carry my own baby.

I dream that I’ll be an author one day… on the side that is.

I dream that I’ll grow into the lady God has planned.


I am.

I am not perfect, not even close.

I am loving my life.

I am trusting.

I am growing, and changing, and becoming who I’m supposed to be.



Love,
Legs♥

Comments

Post a Comment