Oh, Thyroid.

Hey guys!

Sorry it's been so crazy long since I've really given a good post. And unfortunately, this will not be the end to that streak. Sorry about that, it's just the way life is right now.

I leave in a few hours for the beach. We are going to Destin, Florida and it will be beautiful and I am very excited. As far as what we'll be doing there, mostly just beach time. Which is what I need. A true time to relax. It'll be great.

That being said, this past week was scans week. We stared this process a few weeks ago when I began my LID, which is the Low Iodine Diet, which means I can't eat a lot of regular foods, basically. So I've been on that for a bit now. This past Tuesday, I went in and got a shot of a medicine called Thyrogen. Then I did the same thing on Wednesday. Thursday was my day off, and I felt really yucky, because Thyrogen does that. Then Friday is labs and they will send that off to be processed. We'll know our next course of action once we get the lab results back, which should be Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. I'll be sure to keep you guys posted. Thanks for all the love and concern and care. I love you guys so much! And as a bonus, we can only go up from here!

Love,
Sarah

Comments

Post a Comment