Books in 2013

I have read:

1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
2. I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
3. The Giver by Lois Lowry
4. The Hunger Games by Susanne Collins
5. Catching Fire by Susanne Collins
6. Mockingjay by Susanne Collins
7. 1000 Gifts by Ann Voskamp
8. I'll Be There by Holly Goldberg Sloan
9. Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
10. Facing the Green Monster by K.Z. Birgel
11. The House of Tomorrow by Peter Bognanni
12. Looking for Alaska by John Green
13. Forever by Judy Blume
14. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

I am currently reading:

Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer

I will read next:

That Summer by Sarah Dessen

Comments

  1. This is one of the finest lists that I have read in quite some time.
    Hope your world is going swimmingly!
    Momma B

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment