50 Random Questions

I do these little question things all the time because I love questions. And today I am especially bored, so I'm going to do it and post my answers. Haha. It's just rambling, so feel free to completely ignore this post. There will be a better post forthcoming, I promise! But for today, my brain hurts so I need something that doesn't require thinking!

1: What would you name your future daughter?

 I really like the name Grace. I also like Layla, Olivia, Cadence, and a few other names!


2: Do you miss anyone?
Every single day.

3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
I'd probably blush, which drives me nuts. But I'd say thank you. I'm really working on my inability to take a compliment.

4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
Ha, yep.

5: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
Many things! Quality time with my big sister, a trip to Atlanta, sign language class, and so many more things that will be fun!

6: Did you go out or stay in last night?
I was gone all day and I got home kind of late? But I didn't expressly go out last night, no.

7: How late did you stay up last night?
Too late.

8: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
Yeah probably. Haha.

9: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
I was on my way home from lunch with some of the best people on the planet!

10: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
Yeah, unfortunately.

11: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
Absolutely.

12: Have you pretended to like someone?
Haven't we all?

13: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
I can, and I will. They are repulsive and scum and I hate them.

14: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
There are a couple, and I'm super lucky that I can say that.

15: Is it hard for you to get over someone?
Definitely. Because I'm a 100% kind of person. So if I love you, I love you with all I am. And once you love someone with all of you, it's hard to move forward when they are no longer there.

16: Think back five months ago, were you single?
I was.

17: Have you ever cried from being so mad?
Definitely. I cry more because I'm mad than sad.

18: Hold hands with anyone this week?
Yes!

19: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
Nope. Outside in front of my car, if you really want to know!

20: Who did you last see in person?
My sister!

21: What is the last thing you said out lot?
Goodnight!

22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
I have not!

23: Have you ever been to Paris?
No but I want to go so very badly.

24: Are you good at hiding your feelings?
I am. Which is good and bad, I suppose. 

25: Do you use chap stick?
I have like 12 different shades of babylips in my purse.

26: Who did you last share a bed with?
Um, Alex and I both laid in his bed at the same time? We were both on our phones on tumblr though. Haha!

27: Are you listening to music right now?
I'm not which is unusual for me! But the quiet is good.

28: What is something you currently want right now?
To know the answers to so many questions.

29: Were your last three kisses from the same person?
They were!

30: How is your heart lately?
Better than ever! I'm actually moving towards real happiness, which I didn't believe was obtainable for me.

31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
 Not usually, but I have before.

32: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
Yesterday!

33: What do people call you?
Usually Sarah, but I have approximately 482586890 nicknames too.

34: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
Definitely. And I regretted it.

35: Are there any stressful situations in your life?
Not really currently, which is a breath of fresh air.

36: What are you listening to right now?
Silence and it's wonderful.

37: What is wrong with you right now?
My brain is a little full. But other than that, no worries here!

38: Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
Yeah. It really is. It's not overrated. There's a reason for all those songs.

39: Do you make wishes at 11:11?
Absolutely.

40: What is on your wrists right now?
 I have a wishlet and 2 hairbows. I miss my bracelets.

41: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused/waiting for the unexpected?
Taken and so happy (:

42: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing?
I don't remember! It's just a pink tank top!

43: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
Yes. Yep. Uh huh. Yeah.

44: Have you hugged someone within the last week?
I have! I love hugs.

45: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
I have!

46: What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was on tumblr I believe. Story of my life.

47: Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
Not in the least.

48: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
It's nice to have someone to curl up beside. Nice to feel something warm beside you that is also breathing. Even if it's just a dog. (:

49: Have you ever been to New York?
Yes and I love love love it.

50: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
I do! And I meant it when I returned it (:

Love yall!

Comments

Post a Comment