Five Minute Friday

I literally giggle when I realize that it is Friday. Finger painting time. Just write, just right. It's such a perfect day... Friday. It taste sweet in my mouth.

Today's Topic: Beloved.

Go.

I crawl into the arms that have cradled all of humanity. I reach out and press my fingers against the nail-pierced hands. I look up into the face of love itself, personified. I am in awe.

I feel the arms wrap tight around me, holding me together. Tears continue to stream and I know that the pain is still there, but I am comforted. I bury my face into perfection and let out all my sorrow. He accepts, gives time, continues to hold with rapt attention. He cries, too. He's been there, this pain is familiar to Him. I eventually quiet to a snuffle, and He draws me back, cups my face in his hands. 

"Oh, little one. If only you could see what I see. If only you knew what I know. You must trust that I know what is truly and wholly best for this world, and the next. I will never give you more than you can handle, and I will always, always be there to take this burden from you when you offer it to me. I already paid the price for all of this... do you hear me? All. Of. This. It is paid for in full... as are you. Never doubt my goodness. Lean on me, and be still. I will fight for you. In this world there is trouble, but have I not overcome this world? I love you with a love so fierce that you simply cannot comprehend it. I sent my very own son to die for you... I died for you. You are mine, and I am yours. 

I am never, ever leaving you. You are my beloved. Always. I love you."

I relax. I am loved, accepted, cared for. I am a beloved. Me. I am Yours

STOP.


If you are here visiting, I hope you enjoy and come back! I hope you are having a fantastic Friday!

Love,
Sarah

Comments

  1. Thank you for this beautiful reminder that each of us Beloved by the Savior! I really needed this reminder today. I hope you have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word. I literally had tears in my eyes. I'm so so so very glad you stopped by my blog today or I would not read this (I'm planning on checking out other FMF community posts tomorrow morning). But Jesus knew. He knew I needed to read this. This week I needed to crawl into the "arms that cradled humanity" as I made a heartbreaking decision to no longer speak to my mother. Your words ministered to that wounded spot. My new friend I am so thankful for you. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am more and more astonished as I read the reflections and meditations of women who are hearing God. Thank you, Sarah, for writing this. It was so real; I could see the picture and feel the emotions of your experience. Many blessings to you as you bless many!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply Beautiful - the going to Him results in so much Love, so much amazing love!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment