Just a day in the life at ASU.

So, I live in Boone. And it's beautiful here. True, it snows far too much, and it stays cold about 10 months of the year, but this time of year is glorious. There is no humidity, no sweating, and it's just perfect. I am in love with my little mountain home.

This past Saturday, a few friends and I went hiking. We went to this place called Beacon Heights and we hiked three different trails! It was glorious, and I wanted to share some pictures with you guys! Hope you enjoy! (:

 Filter!

Look how breathtaking these mountains are. 

 I know, lame selfie. But no one would climb up to this part of the waterfall with me, so I had to!

Gorgeous.

Just chilling in the falls! 

Yet again, look at how amazing these pieces of creation are! 

 Okay, I know, but my friend Halle snuck this picture of me and my boyfriend, and it's just so darn cute I wanted to put it on here too! So sue me (;

Love,
Sarah

Comments

Post a Comment