Five Minute Friday.

Hey, lovelies.

I hope your Friday is wonderful. Such a nice winter we're having this spring, isn't it?!

Haha. Just want to put a plug in here before I get started and say that I'm really, really lucky. I have some wonderful people in my life that hold me close when I need it most. And, I have you. You are so special to me. Thank you so much for being you.

Anywho. Here goes!

Topic: Remember

Go.

Remember:
You are loved. So, so loved. Even when you don't feel it.
Grace has been extended your way.
Grace is being extended your way.
Grace will be extended your way.
It's okay to be sad. It's okay to cry.
But don't let the sadness steal the day from you.
You are worth it.
Listen to the people who love you.
Believe that they are worth living for.
Be brave. Be strong.
Take your meds.
Eat. Exercise. Even when the thought of both repulses you.
You are NOT alone.
It will be okay. You will be okay.
Maybe not today, or tomorrow, but eventually. I promise.
Reason with yourself when you have lost all reason.
Breathe.
Hope is stronger than fear.
Keep your chin up, Princess. If not, the crown falls.

*This is part of the list of things that I repeat to myself on my bad days. This helps me remember and rationalize with myself.

Love,
Sarah

Comments

  1. I love your list. The are very special things to remember. On my blog (the belle mere), you posted that you are studying to become a elementary school teacher (this is cool because I provide professional development to K-12 educator). Anyway, I think that if you could instill these ideas in your future students, you will be a great teacher.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment