One Thousand Gifts


I just finished reading this book, and it has completely changed me. I have always tried to be aware and notice the small things in life, but now I strive even more so. I want to be ever present, ever thankful, ever full of joy and hope in all things. I crave intimacy with my sweet Father. I hope that this touches you as it did me, this video based on the wonderful book. But I highly recommend reading the book, too. It has become an extension of my 'stringing the little things'. It has become my next breath, a new lens to focus on the world through. I hope it does the same for you, dear one.

All my love to you,
Sarah

Comments

  1. Sarah, we are cut from the same cloth. I'm so glad I found your blog through Five Minute Friday. "One Thousand Gifts" is a life-changing book, to be sure. I've got a book headed to press, working title "From Fortress to Freedom." I wrote it under divine inspiration and soon after it was completed I read of Ann Voskamp's journey to wholeness. God is doing wonderful things in the lives of faithful women. Rejoice!

    (P.S. I subscribe to very few blogs, but I just added yours. :) )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment