My Hero.

Last night, one of the most amazing boys to ever walk the face of the planet earned his wings.

I didn't know him that well, but he changed my whole life. I can't even imagine how hard this must be for his family, and others that he truly belonged to.

I know Jesus was excited. He got an amazing angel. But those of us still down here sure do miss his sweet face.

I'm sorry I didn't know you more, little man. I can't wait to shop at your first-ever heaven lego store. You changed the world. You gave hope where there wasn't any.

Vinny, You taught me to keep going, even when the odds looked to be stacked against me. You taught me to smile, even in the face of some really scary times. You taught me that science goes so far, and then there is God and no one can question that you were sent directly from Him. You filled thousands of hearts all around the world with a passion for life itself. You brought hope to me when I didn't think I had any left.These are lessons I will never forget.

I'll see you in heaven. Until then, enjoy your awesome angel wings. You deserve them.

Please join me in lifting up Vinny's family and friends. He touched thousands. Thanks.

Love,
Sarah

Comments

  1. I have been trying to comment, but can't get your blog to open up correctly on my ipad. Trying again now from a desktop...

    I have been so burdened for his family, especially today. I never got to meet this amazing little boy, but have been praying for him for a long time. I'm so sorry for all those that love him and will be missing him so much. He was a blessing to so many, even those of us that never met him. Love you, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment