02.06.13

I don't even know if anyone is here anymore.
If not, that's cool too. I'm just writing for me mostly at this point.
I'm really struggling with my depression right now.
It feels like drowning kind of, but you can see everyone around you still breathing at the same time.
I can't focus.
I'm trying to be better, I really am.
But it isn't always easy.
I just want someone to show me that I'm worth it.
Just one person that won't walk away.
Sorry, I know this isn't very happy and go-lucky.
I'll be better tomorrow.
Hope that anyone that may read this is doing well.
And if not, I'm here for you.

Love,
Sarah

Comments

  1. I'm not going to pretend I know how to make it better, because I don't. Just know that there are so many people who love you and are there for you too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here! Today is the first day I've actually opened up blog reader in about a month so I'm way way behind. Know you are never alone! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depression can be overwhelming. Lean on your Savior and those of us who you know are here. Don't let Satan win in the battle of your emotions. It is hard, it stinks, it's not fair, and it may never go away but Jesus is bigger than it all. Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment