A Little Arnoldsburg.

Today, I had to write a personal narrative for my english class about something in our lives that changed us. I chose to write about Arnoldsburg and my times there, which made me miss it even more than usual, which I didn't know was even possible. So, I thought I'd share a little Arnoldsburg flashback with you guys on here. But, being totally honest, it's mostly for me. I love this place with my whole heart and I can't wait to be back. Hold on, Arnoldsburg, I'll be there soon ♥

Riding four wheelers with Sis (: 

Shyanna♥ 

 Oh, Marilyn (:

Miss Velora, Sassy, Bell, and Austin... my whole heart. 

My sweet boy (: 

Love these roads. 

 Shy, Roman, Sass, and baby boy.

Rec time! 

Team (: 

 This boy has my whole heart. I love my Austin.

Bell (: 

Again, this boy has my heart. All of it. 

Comments