11.01.12

So, I was a little overdramatic yesterday. Sorry about that. I just really  needed to vent and get it out of my system. Today is much, much better. I am doing okay today. I got to sleep in a bit as I don't have class until 9:30 on Thursdays. And then we had a 30 minute marching rehearsal in the snow, which was hilarious. There were no field markings to guide off of, so it was too funny trying to find where we were supposed to be. Now, I'm safely back in my cozy little dorm room about to take a nap.

Today, I'm taking a break from the majority of the real world. I'm not signing onto facebook or anything like that, and my phone is off. So, if you can't get to me, that's why. It's not because of anything bad per say, it's just that I needed a break from everyone else... a little time to focus in on me.

It's not like today's been a fix-all. I'm still trying to figure a lot of things out right now. But, I'm resting in the hope. I'm focusing in, and finding some peace in the world. Until next time, my loves.

I hope your Thursday has been Terrific!

Love,

Sarah

Comments