Five Minute Friday

Today's Topic: Color.

GO.

It amazes me how a simple color can have the most profound meanings sometimes.

For me, it's Purple.

Purple has gotten me through a lot. It represents the hope that I cling to when all else seems to fail, and the peace that passes all understanding. Purple reminds me of family and friends that stood by me in some of my most difficult times. Purple makes me smile to think that I am lucky enough to be so loved. Purple reminds me that the tears that are falling will not last forever. Purple makes me giggle to think of all the silly inside jokes that we have together. Purple represents healing, imagination, determination, strength, and courage. Purple feels like a hug. Purple looks like a painted wall, a simple flower, a bracelet with a reminder to be seen on a regular basis. Purple is magic.

Purple helps me hold on to hope until tomorrow.

Love,
Sarah

Comments

  1. Agreed! Purple is the color of royalty, and it always reminds me that I am a princess (so I should behave like one!). If I coordinate it with green (for me, the color of growth and change) my palette is ready for anything the day will throw at me.

    Thanks for sharing a lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see your passion for purple and your love for those in your life through these words. Thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple is my favorite color. Reminds me that I have a purpose and destiny in Christ!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment