Quick Challenge

Hey you guys. Oh, how I miss you. Life is so, so, SO crazy right now, I barely have time to even think. But, I wanted to say that I have a challenge for you today. It's a challenge I'm accepting, and trying to incorporate into my own daily life. I hope you do the same, and I hope you're well!

1. Invest in someone today.

2. Ask someone how they are, and really listen for their answer.

3. Smile. You'll never know how much that could mean to someone.

4. Laugh. It's good for your soul.

5. Listen to music at some point. It doesn't even matter what kind, just listen and enjoy.

6. Be thankful, more so than usual. Don't forget how lucky you really are.

7. Meet someone new. Even if it's just the cashier, or someone in line in front of you, etc.

8. Be kinder than you think you ought to be. You never know what kind of battle someone may be facing.

9. Pay attention to the small details. They'll make you smile, I guarantee it.

10. Embrace living. Make each day a day worth remembering.


Love you!

Love,
Sarah


Comments