10.17.11

So, I really want to be deep and philosophical today and tell you all of the things that have been on my mind lately... catch you up on the many, many lessons I have been learning these past few weeks that have been some of the most humbling weeks ever... but I'm really not feeling it. To be quite honest, I am completely and totally exhausted. And in great need of a good night's rest. But, I'm loving this life I'm living, and I'm cherishing every last second that I'm given. I'll be deep soon, I pinky. Until then, I'll leave you with a couple pictures of the fabulous-ness that is life lately (: haha. Love you!

Sarah and Sarah! Senior Year (:

Discrete Math Class. I love them a lot! (:

Just sitting in the truck waiting on the tractors to come in!

Character Day! Mr. Blevins was Joe Dirt, and it pretty much made my life.

Character Day! Repunzel, Black Swan, and Angelina Ballerina!

I got to play croquet with Bruce Jenner on Sports day. Be jealous.

Twin Day! She really is my twin!

80's and 40's for Decade Day!

Calah and Kelsey with the Guard Side!

Me with the Band side of the Spirit Rock!

I love my girls... even though they're woodwinds ;)

I. Love. My. School.

Homecoming! (:

Bernie! :D

2nd Place for the first competition of the season? I'll take it (:

Podium ridiculously inclined. I almost died.

Marching in!
Just chillin' on my throne!

I was ambushed, and it was hilarious. I was quite scared, though! (:

So, what's your life been like lately?

Love,
Sarah

Comments

  1. Wow, you surely have reason to rest . . . that's a whole lotta stuff going on. Look forward to your deep thoughts in the future. Rest well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment