09.25.11

It's September 25, and simply because I can' t think of much else to do, I want to tell you 25 facts about me. You may find it amusing, you may not. I don't really know. I'm not really sure if anyone reads this at all really! Oh well. If you're here, thank you! Lehhgo.

1. I listen to Pandora Radio all. the. time. It's an addiction, I think. And a dangerous one, as I always find tons of new music that I love and want on these stations. My favorite station thus far is my 'Train' station (no pun intended... hehe!). It's fabulous.

2. It's taken me this long, but I'm finally starting to figure out who it is I want to be. This is not to be confused with what it is I want to be, because with that I have no idea. But I'm coming to terms with that. I'm me, and I'm loving who that is right now.

3. 20 Questions is my favorite game ever. And one of my best friends and I have this on-going game, which has turned from 20 to approximately 192 questions, and I absolutely love it. It makes my life a lot brighter. And I have yet to have a shortage of questions!

4. Photography is one of the most amazing, rewarding, and fun arts I've had the pleasure of taking part in. And I've had so much fun learning and soaking it in lately! I hope I continue to develop my passion and talent in this area.

5. I have an odd taste in music, and it spans across almost the entire genre spectrum. And I love it.

6. Band season, which is right now, is one of the most rewarding and stressful times of the year. I'm soaking in every last drop I can manage to. The band is my family, my home-away-from-home, my best friends, and my favorite part of the day. I love those crazy kids (:

7. My best friend Sarah and I compliment each other so well. I like to drive, she likes to ride. I have no sense of direction, she has an awesome one. She likes to eat the cookie part and I like to eat the chocolate chips. We finish each others sentences. I'm so lucky to have her. She has helped to get me through so much. I owe her a lot, and I love her even more.

8. I've come to realize that my relationship with God isn't based in church, but rather within myself. I've grown closer than ever to my Abba in the last year, even though I'm attending church must less frequently than I used to. It's a different relationship... it's my own now. I'm learning for myself, rather than just taking someone else's word for it. But I do love my Sunday School girls!

9. I want a treble clef and bass clef heart tattooed on my hip. But it probably won't happen.

10. I constantly crave fruit snacks. And if they are shaped like princesses or dinosaurs, well then it's just the cherry on top!

11. I bought a new snuggie a few weeks ago and I use it all the time. It's honestly improved my quality of life... I highly recommend one if you don't have one already.

12. If I could have any pet in the world, I would have a giraffe and I would name him Bradley. We would be best friends. And have matching sunglasses.

13. I don't like the texture of tomatoes, cottage cheese, cocoanut, or turkey pie.

14. I'm a gLeek. And proud of it.

15. I just saw The Lion King in 3D last weekend. It was worth every single penny of my over-priced ticket. 'It was awesome' is an understatement.

16. I wish I could wear a tutu through the grocery store and not get stared at like a freak.

17. I. LOVE. QUOTES. I'm addicted to looking for them, and I use them all the time. Seriously, there needs to be a website with every important quote ever!

18. I love youtube videos. Whenever I have a bad day, they can always make me laugh. People's stupidity can be really amusing.

19. I love Zumba. I go every Tuesday and it's just plain fun. I'm all for working out in a gym if you have the option, but I get bored so fast in there. Zumba is always new and the energy in the room is just pulsing. I even got up on the stage for a song last week. It's definitely a huge highlight of my week!

20. I love comments. My heart is happy when I see that little '1 comment that needs to be moderated' on here, or when I have a little red number notification on facebook. It's a joy for me, regardless of how lame. (:

21. I'm a huge Disney fan, especially Disney Princesses. I want to be one one day. I think that would be the most amazing summer job ever.

22. I dance and sing at the top of my lungs in my car. I'm pretty sure over half of my highway companions think I'm insane.

23. I read blogs of people all over the world, and I've people from all over the world to comment on my blog. It amazes me that we can all be so connected like this. God's blessed me with every single one of you who read this. I appreciate you more than you know!

24. I'm really sentimental about a lot of things. I also am a sucker for little things that remind me of bigger things. Like jewelry that has a message, or bracelets that a little kid gave me.

25. I'm loving this life more and more each day I get to live it. How very blessed I am. So, I hope this finds you well and I hope that you're soaking up the life you've been given as well. Never forget to keep on stringing the little things!

Love,
Sarah

Comments

  1. Good morning, Sarah! Here I am to make your heart happy . . . comments are not lame. One of mankind's basic desires is to be heard, to be acknowledged. I love your list! I especially love #2 - knowing the difference between who you are and what you want to do is HUGE; #4; #16 and #24. Does it get confusing to have a best friend with the same name? Happy Sunday, sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post and love you, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment