08.09.11

Today I am taking the time to soak in every last ounce of where I am.
Is everything perfect? No.
But, as far as days go, today was a pretty good one.
And for now, I'm satisfied.
Soaking in satisfaction is a delicacy that everyone needs to enjoy.
So today, I challenge you. Soak in some satisfaction.
Take in the small moments that make you smile, and make them count.
Every day is a day worth remembering.


Oh! On a side note, this little blog here has reached 20 followers! This really humbles me! But whether it is twenty or two, either way I'm so honored. Thank you for taking time out of your life to share mine with me. It means the world to me! I'm blessed by you, more than you know. I started this little blog to keep a journal of sorts, and it has expanded into capturing all sorts of random things about me! Thank you for accepting me, craziness and all. I love you all dearly, and I'm here if you ever need me!

Love,
Sarah

Comments