Tuesday... Tired!

Hello my sweet friends! It has been much, much too long, I am well aware! But life has been absolutely crazy these past few weeks! After the cruise (yes, I still have pictures that I fully intend on putting in a post to show you as soon as I have 10 back-to-back uninterrupted minutes, which is scarce for me right now!) I was home for four days and then headed back out to West Virginia for 8 days! We do an annual mission trip up there every single year (there will be a picture-post of this too, I pinky promise) and it is always absolutely amazing. This year was one of the best years I think we've ever had up there, and I have been changed forever by being blessed enough to experience it. Awesome, amazing, wonderful, fantastic, fabulous stuff!! Then yesterday and today I have a band camp from 8:30 to 6. So, time is in short supply. But, I want you to know that I have not forgotten you and that I love you very, very much! Now tell me about your summer!

Love,
Sarah

Comments

  1. YAY! SO glad you're posting! I'm catching up with you now :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment