Music Mondays... on Tuesday.

So, I forgot about Music Monday this week. BUT, never fear! Because I am doing it anyways. This time on Tuesday though! To make up for the tardiness, I'll do two songs(: These songs were memorable moments on our WV trip. The first one, Amarillo Sky, was a song that came up on the iPod in the van one day. It was my class with the 5th and 6th grade class that day... so Me, Rae, Amanda, Garner, Michael, Vance, Ryan, Jesse, and Maddi were all in the van with Sammy and MK. This song came up and we all sang it at the top of our lungs. It still makes me smile to think about it. And it's another one of those memories I love. The second song, the Dirt Road Anthem became one of the anthems of the trip in its entirety. Almost all the roads up there are dirt, of course, and I must have heard it at least a thousand times while we were riding. By the end of the week, everyone knew it, and loved it. I know you're probably tired of WV stories, but I can't promise I won't talk about it again! A huge part of my heart will always be there! ♥



Comments