Five Minute Friday

Ohh, sweet Friday. How I do look forward to thee!

Today's Topic: Backwards

GO.

"Well, I really like Elon, and Campbell, and a few other small schools..." It's the patented answer to the question I'm receiving far too often right now... "What college do you want to go to?" Really?! Am I honestly old enough to be getting this question? It's all so backwards.

You see, I'm not actually almost seventeen. I'm actually about five years old. I still love playing with playdoh, dancing around my room, coloring, and watching Disney movies. I still love taking naps. I'm not supposed to be looking at colleges yet... I just signed up for kindergarten, right? I just came in off the play ground with scraped up knees and calloused monkey-bar hands. I just got finished learning how to read and write... didn't I? It seems nearly impossible that almost 12 years have gone by since I first walked into that elementary school classroom. But, ready or not, here we go. Senior year... I welcome you with open arms!

STOP.

Well, enjoy your weekend my loves. And take a deep breath. One more week under your belt!

Love,
Sarah

Comments