A Few Pocket Moments

So, this past Saturday was beyond amazing! I began the day (much too early!) with breakfast with my friend Olivia Neely at Biscuitville, and then we headed over to graduation! It was different for me this year, since for once I wasn't playing pomp and circumstance, but instead I was across the auditorium being a junior marshal. My legs were about to fall off by the end, but it was well worth it to see some of my best friends graduate. To my graduates: I wish you all the best in everything you do! I love you all so much! After graduation, I went to my sweet 'little sister' Brianna's birthday party. She's going to be in seventh grade next year... she's growing up so fast! Following that, I went to my big sister Chelsea's voice recital, which she ROCKED! She's awesome, and she's definitely going to be famous one day! Finally, we had our Studio sleepover. It was everything I ever could have asked for. I love them with my whole heart! Here's some pictures capturing the day! (:

The Chorus was awesome!

Class of 2011, congrats! Class of 2012, we're next!

My loves and fellow junior marshals!

Olivia Caroline! Congrats!

I'm next!

She's gonna be famous one day.

Awesome rockband (:

Oreo BFTILVM! She's in the process of changing the world(:

This is how we do it! Partyyy time!

This is home. This is where I live and breathe and love more than anywhere else.

We beasted a game of charades. It was hilarious! Tayler is a dragon slayer, and I'm a dragon in this one!

Roleeeee playyyyy!

Hilarious!

We're dancers, what can we say?!

Leaps!

Some heightttt on that leapppp! (:

I'm a goob, and I love it that way! (:


Comments