Prayer Requests.

Hey.

So, I usually don't do stuff like this. But I really need some prayer warriors right now. There's a long list of people around me that are really struggling and I need you to help me pray for them. Please, join me. Here's a list.

Alan-His mother passed away a little over a week ago.

Josh & Jenna- they are in the process of moving churches

Ashley & Wesley- in the process of finding a new church

WBC Youth- Just lost our two main youth pastors, looking for a new one

Mr. Neely- taking a leave of absence from school for medical reasons.

Our band- we're going to miss him SO much.

Vinny- he's relapsed with Rhabdo in the brain. They will evaluate options in a week. please go leave his sweet family some love, and fall in love with the sweetest boy you'll ever meet. www.caringbridge.org/visit/vinnydigerolamo

College kids- coming home for the summer and dreading it, from what I've heard.

Sarah- her schedule and absences are all messed up at school and she has to fix them in order for exams as well as pass/fail.

There's more, but I'll leave it here for a while. Thanks yall.

Sarah

Comments