Dear School.

Dear School,

Really? I mean, I agree that I did welcome you when it came your time again in August. I mean, we've had some good times together. I had tons of fun on that Spanish field trip last semester to the Mexican Mall. And breakfast in class? Great idea! Model-magic day in Chemistry was so much fun, I needed the distraction. Band was tons of fun this year! I loved being drum major and watching as I changed into a completely new person. Band gave me a family to rely on this year. And spirit week was a blast! So funny to see what people wore. So you see, it's been fun, but I really think it's time for you to go. Here's what I think... that period before spring break where we went for like 562897 straight weeks is what wore me out. And then, you gave me a sweet taste of summertime freedom over the break, and now I'm kinda hooked. I'm so ready for hot weather, sleeping in, mission trips and vacations, no homework, fresh watermelon, popsicles, late nights, and suntans. When we came back together after our week apart, nothing was the same. Sure, it was okay for a week or two, but now it's just not working. I've already taken my AP Exam and presented my major English project. So, basically, there's really no reason for you to stick around anymore. I'd really appreciate not seeing you for at LEAST two months, okay? Thanks.

Sarah.

Comments

  1. Hey I love your blog! I have one too! Come check it out!
    www.tweensbloggin4god.blogspot.com
    Thanks!
    -Angel :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment