Thursday April 21, 2011

Hello beautiful. I pinky promise, I have not forgotten you. I have just been super-de-duper-ly crazy busy lately. Life has been one thing after another, and I'll admit it, I'm exhausted. But, the end is officially in sight. Tomorrow is the last day before spring break. Then, the week after spring break brings the AP Calculus exam. The week after that is my junior research presentation. I cannot even form the words to explain to you how exciting the day that all of this will be over will be. I'm talking HUGE DANCE PARTY exciting. I'm so much more than ready for summer! Oh, sweet, sweet summer! But, until then, I'mma be living today like there's no tomorrow(: I promise I'll catch you up soon, there's just so much to say! Love you, my lovelies!

OH! GUESS WHAT?! It's almost EASTER! Do you know what that means? JESUS IS ALIVE! Do you know what else Easter brings? An end to lent season! Which means HELLOOOOOO Sweet Tea and facebook. The soda I'm considering a permanent ban on. It's been good for me, and I haven't really missed it. Stay tuned for the story of my very first lent experience. It's going to be good!

Love,
Sarah

Comments