March 14, 2011

Well I know I'm not ready to die but I've
Sure thought about the meaning of life
Cause I can't seem to find a purpose for me
It's just the choices and I fail to proceed
I gotta get up, get up, get up
Get up, get up, get up, get up
I hear voices in my mind, one's the devil, one's Jesus
I can feel it, can you help me find the pieces
Like an angel on my shoulder you hold the
Joy in the Lord, raising up a soldier
You gave me the song my mom used to sing in church
I promised not to quit and I remembered the words
I promised not to quit and I remembered the words

Every time you run
Every time you hide
Every time it hurts
Every time you cry
Every time you run away
Every time you hide your face
And it feels so far away
I'm right here
With you♥

Goodness, I'm so thankful for that fact. Especially on the lonely, difficult, long days. I'm so thankful that He keeps holding me, even (and especially) when I give up.

Love,
Sarah

Comments