It's Wednesday, which comes before Thursday.

Now, don't get me wrong. Wednesday's are usually pretty fabulous. They start out with breakfast with my friends at a church near our school, and end with my church family. And tonight was especially fabulous because I got to spend some great time with one of my very favorite people ever! But goodness, I'm TIRED. I'm in some serious need of a break. Monday I was at school until 7:30, then dance until 8:30. Then yesterday I got my hair cut, then was at dance until 8:30, then at Logan's working on a Chem project until 10. Today was church until 8:30. Tomorrow and Friday are work until 9. Saturday is my cousins wedding in Raleigh all day (excitement!!!! :D :D ), and Sunday is Fx Sunday. All fun stuff, but taxing. I heard this Darius Rucker song today, and it just fit with where I am. Here's the chorus:

‘Cause I need some front porch rocking
Some back road walkin
Some sitting around and talk about nothin
I need some screen door slammin
Some homemade jam and
Some biscuits cookin in the oven
I need a little fun with my little one
A little gospel on Sunday
I need some hanging around
In my little town
In a big way

Well friends, I hope you are having some rest-filled days! And if you have a little extra energy, please send it my way! Thanks(: Love you!

Love,
Sarah

Comments