New Disney Music!

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure that the metaphorical 'song in my heart' is just a really long medley of Disney tunes. Forreal, I don't think I've ever heard better music in my life. It just makes me SO happy! And this weekend, we uncovered my mom's box set of Disney classics. You better believe I have them on my iPod! I have the best from The Little Mermaid to Beauty and the Beast and the Lion King, all the way back to classic Mickey Mouse music! It's FABULOUS. It literally makes my days hundreds of times better to hear Part of Your World followed by I'll make a Man Out of You and then I Just Can't Wait To Be King! Ahhh-mazing. And, in my own collective times, I have accumulated several of the newer Disney music, such as 'Ma Belle Evangeline' from The Princess and the Frog to 'True Love's Kiss' from Enchanted... it will never end. I sincerely hope not, anyway! And plus, why not just 'give a little whistle' every now and then? (:

Comments