Survey! (:

So, I haven't done one of these since myspace was cool. And it looked fun(:


WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. last beverage: Water!

2. last phone call: Kara!

3. last text message: Sarahbug!

4. last song you listened to: Forever Love!

5. last time you cried: Wednesday. But, it's over.

6. dated someone twice: Uhm..

7. been cheated on = Refer to question above.

9. lost someone special = Unfortunately so.

10. been depressed = Nah, not for me.

11. been drunk and threw up = Absolutely not.


LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

12. Purple!

13. Lime Green!

14. Aqua!


THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)

15. Made a new friend?: Yes!

16. Fallen in love?: Nah.

17. Laughed until you cried?: Most definitely!

18. Met someone who changed you?: Everything about me.

19. Found out who your true friends were?: For sure.

20. Found out someone was talking about you?: I'm in highschool. Does that answer you?

21. Kissed anyone on your fb friend's list ?: No.

22. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life: I've met them all at one point or another!

24. Do you have any pets: Dexter and SandyMay!

26. What did you do for your last birthday: Girls night!

27. What time did you wake up today: 6:30

28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Listening to my iPod(:

30. Last time you saw your Mother: A few minutes ago!

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I wish I were better about stepping out of my comfort zone.

32. What are you listening to right now?: Meredith Andrewsss.

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Tommy?

34. What's getting on your nerves right now: A couplea things!

35. Most visited webpage: pandora.

37. Nicknames: Sarahdoo, Legs... Whatever floats your boat.

38. Relationship Status: Single, probably until the end of time.

39. Zodiac Sign: No idea!

40. He or She?: I'm a she! (:

41. Elementary? Blackburn!

42. Middle School? Jacobs Fork!

43. High School? Fred. T. Foard!

44. Hair Color? Brown!

45. Long or short? Ehh. Kinda medium?

46. Height? 5'11.5''

47. Do you have a crush on someone? That doesn't really work out for me.

48: What do you like about yourself? Uhm?

49. Piercings? Ears!

50. Tattoos? Mom would kill me. But maybe someday! Just a small one!

51. Righty or lefty? Righty!

52. First surgery= Ears? Probably. I don't remember.

53. First piercing = Ears!

54. First best friend = Kawee!

55. First sport you joined = Tee ball!

58. First pair of trainers = What?


RIGHT NOW:

59. Eating – Mentos!

60. Drinking - Nothing.

61. I'm about to – Cleannnnn!

62. Listening to – Francesca Batestelli!

63. Waiting for- A couple of things.

64. Want kids? - Definitely.

65. Get Married?- I hope so.

66. Career?- Something with kids?

WHICH IS BETTER :

67. Lips or eyes? = Eyes, for sure.

68. Hugs or kisses = Hugs!

69. Shorter or taller = Taller!

70. Older or Younger = Older!

71. Romantic or spontaneous = Both!

72. Nice stomach or nice arms = How about both?

73. Sensitive or loud = Sensitive.

74. Hook-up or relationship = Relationship.

75. Trouble maker or hesitant = Hesitant.


HAVE YOU EVER :

76. Kissed a stranger = Most definitely. It's my favorite hobby. What do you think?!

77. Drank hard liquor = Definitely not.

78. Lost glasses/contacts = Countless times!

79. kiss on the first date = Not for me.

80. Broken someone's heart = Uhm...?

81. Had your own heart broken = Next question.

83. Turned someone down = Yeah. Just one.

84. Cried when someone died = Absolutely.

85. Fallen for a friend = Uhm.


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself = Yeah, actually.

87. Miracles = Absolutely!

88. Love at first sight = Yes. Why not have a little hope?

89. Heaven = Absolutely! I'm so excited to be there!

90. Santa Claus = Yes! Haven't you seen the Polar Express?!

91. Kiss on the first date= Ehh, not for me.

92. Angels = I know a few, actually(:

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

93. Had more than one bf/gf? at the same time? No. No, no, no, no NO.

94. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Actually, I'm over it. Forreal this time.

95. Did you sing today? Ohhh yes. All the time, in the car!

96. Ever cheated on somebody? Absolutely not. And I won't either.

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why?: Hmm. Probably like 5 or 6? I'd tell myself to enjoy everything more. Pretend I was a princess more often, run around, worry less, dance more. You know.

98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? Relay Weekend. That Friday and Saturday. Or our last competition.

99. Are you afraid of falling in love? Absolutely.

100. Posting this as 100 truths? Haha, nope. As Survey! (:



If you read that, you're my new bestfriend. So you should let me know who you are! (:

Comments