Pictures are Memories.

In case you don't know me very well, or just don't pay any attention, you should know that I absolutely adore pictures. I always, at all times, have a camera with me. You never know when you'll see something worthy of taking a picture of! So, in light of this fact, plus the fact that I got a new camera for Christmas (eeeeek!), I have decided to do a picture a day for the year 2011. I know people do this all the time, but I think it's awesome! And plus, you get to remember what you were doing every single day of the year. Those are memories you can't get back, folks. There are things that I want to remember forever, and they aren't always the big things. But, fortunately or unfortunately (depending on how you look at it!) for anyone that may read my blog, I need a place to store these pictures. And so, I'm thinking like once a week, I'll post my 'picture a day' pictures. Here's what I've got so far! Hope you enjoy!

January 1- Happy 2011! Chelsea's New Years Eve Party!

January 2- I got a new Tiana ornament for Christmas from the fabulous Olivia Neely. I loove it!

January 3- My sisters, given to me by Studio B... my second home.

January 4- When you have the opportunity to make a mustache out of twizzlers, you must take it.

January 5- Sunrises remind me how much God loves us.

January 6-This thing has literally saved my calculus grade. Oh, how I love thee calculator!

January 7- Good and faithful; Keeps me company on many a lonely night!

January 8- Ready for the fabulous Olivia Kelly's party! And, now you can see the fabulous new camera(:



Comments