Stumbleupon!

Wait...WHAT?! You don't have a stumbleupon account?! Go. Right now. stumbleupon.com. and create one! It is a fabulous website. What you do is, when you sign up (for free, don't worry!) you check off some of your interests. Then, stumbleupon comes up with all of these different web pages related to your interest that you would have never known about! It's so cool, I love it! It is also really quite amusing, especially when you are bored. I have stumbled upon many new websites that I use on a regular basis now, as well as these, which I needed a place to keep them. So, the blog it is! And plus, you get to see them. I love this stuff, and I hope you do, too!














Comments

  1. WOOOHOOO - guess who has a working "like" button!? You were just missing one little "equals" sign :) Happy Thanksgiving, Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment