Honestly, I'm just rambling(:

First of all, what in the world?! Thanksgiving is THIS THURSDAY?! When did November happen? Forreal, I feel like Halloween was last Sunday. Crazy stuff! But anyways. With Thanksgiving comes my very most favorite time of the year. I adore the Holidays! Everything just gets so warm and cozy and for once people focus on others instead of themselves. Here's some things I'm looking forward to:

1. Re-decorating my Christmas tree. Yes, you read it right. Re-decorating! See, I keep my little four-foot tree up all year long. Think about it, you're having a bad day and you come home and plug it in and BAM! It's Christmas. Things can't be that awful if it's Christmas! So yes, I keep it up. But one of my favorite Day-After-Thanksgiving traditions is actually decorating the tree itself, so I take off all of the ornaments and re-arrange them all, just to have that moment(:

2. Buying Christmas presents! I loveloveLOVE to buy or make people presents. It's so much fun to try to pick out what they would like, and what to give them. And then to see the joy it brings them when you give it, it's so exciting! I love to make people happy, and presents are my favorite way to do that.

3. CHRISTMAS CARDS! I adore Christmas cards, and writing them and sending them and getting to make sure that people know how special they are in your life. It's a great time to remind someone that you love them. I try to remind people as often as I can, because you never know when that chance may not come again. But, it's fun to write something that you know will warm someone's heart!

4. I have SO much to be thankful for. The Holiday's are a wonderful time to step back and look in and realize how truly blessed we are. I know they can be hard sometimes, but when we really take a look, we should know how blessed we are compared to so many other people. It never ceases to amaze me every single time I think about it. God's too cool.

5. Going to look at all the Christmas decorations! Holy cow excited doesn't even cover it. There's this almost tangible magic that hits the air once it gets dark and all of the twinkly lights come on. I'm pretty much like a five year old still, because I absolutely love it. And downtown Forest City is the very best... the lights are amazing and they fill up the whole town!! Love, love, love it.

6. Christmas music season!!! Even though I've been listening to Christmas music since the beginning of dang August with our show and whatnot, I'm still super excited. Christmas music is the very best kind. And Christmas movies! The 25 days of Christmas are absolutely amazing, and I love it! AH! YAY!

7. Time with my quirky, amazing family. Just like every other family, we've got plenty of flaws, but I love them more than anything. I can't wait to be together with everyone again! (:

So pretty much, I'm stoked. This list doesn't even cover half of what I'm excited for! Let the Holiday's commence!

Comments