Friday Nights♥

It's times like Friday night when I absolutely one thousand percent love being in high school. It reminds me of what it means to be a teenager, and to experience all of what teenagers experience. I only get to do this once, so I'm trying to drink in every last second that I can! Friday night football games are the best... especially because I get to spend them with the Tiger Band. Those kids are my family, and I love all of them to death (even some of the ones that have already graduated, I still consider you band kids!). It means everything to me to have their support, and I know I can count on just about anyone in our band if I ever need anything. This past Friday, we played at Newton and our football team scored two touchdowns! That's more than none! GO TIGERS! I love being a Tiger, and calling Foard my school. Say what you want about our little country school, but it's home. It's a fabulous place, and I'm super lucky to go there. Sometimes it drives me crazy, but I wouldn't wish to be anywhere else. The people, for the most part, are genuine and not terrible. The faculty, for the most part, are super nice and caring and fabulous at teaching. Being a teenager really can be wonderful sometimes. And for now, it's all about stringing the little things (:


Blurry.

My BeccaBoo!

Sarahbug!

Sarahbug and Maggieloo!

My boys (:

Comments