Fabulous Cape!

So today was fabulous. I am officially a part of the best band ever. And I looooove them! We had such a great time today, and it was the last official day of band camp! No more 8-6! Whooooohoooooo! But it's kinda sad too... I'll miss being with them all day! Today was Superhero day, and guess what! The woodwinds made Mr. Neely and myself a cape! I LOVE it.





I mean, forreal! It's PURPLE!!! And it says DM2010 and it has a snowflake and says "Keeper of the Beat!" It's my favorite article of clothing. ever. that i've ever had. It's wonderful! And today, not that it matters as much (sarcasm!) but I finally got all my time and tempo changes right in the first and second song! And I didn't fall on the parade route! And I got my cues right! I need to work on cutoffs, but it'll get there! And finally, to end a long, hot day, we had a huge water balloon fight! In the pouring rain. With like a thousand water balloons. It was fantastic. I was soaking wet, and laughing so hard my sides hurt! Fabulous stress relief. So, this ends band camp 2010. I can't wait to see what the rest of the season holds!

Love,
Legs♥

Comments