A Little About Me(:

I like to watch Glee, Food Network, and Disney channel. I’ve taken dance classes since I was four. I was saved when I was 13, and I'll never be the same again. My first concert was Elton John & Billy Joel. My favorite colors are purple and lime green. My favorite ice cream is probably a tie between chocolate chip cookie dough and moose tracks. I love flowers, but don’t have a green thumb. I don’t like video games. My favorite movies are The Little Mermaid, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, and ‘Cinderella Story’ movies… they make me feel like there’s still hope for love one day. I cry watching those home improvement shows. I’ve never been kissed. I got my ears pierced when I was nine. I play the trumpet, and I'm the drum major for my band this year. I’m stubborn, and frustrating, and I tend to say what I’m thinking. I’m clumsy, and I lose things all the time. I am easily amused, and easily amazed. I hope that never changes. I dream huge dreams, and I give everything I've got to anything I commit to. I like to read any book by Lurlene McDaniel or Sarah Dessen. I could spend hours looking at the stars. I love photography and being behind the camera. At dance, they call me Legs. I have one sister, four years younger than me, named Emma.




My favorite number is seventeen. My favorite candy is probably a tie between juicee gummy bears, and reese cups. I love sunsets. Penguins are my favorite animal, and I love the smell of bonfires and fresh cut grass. I want to have six kids one day. I either want to teach first grade or work with pediatric oncology patients... either in childlife specialty or radiology. I don't want to live in the Newton-Conover/Hickory area forever, I want to move somewhere else. I love staying up super late, and I get my best thinking done at about 3 in the morning. I make situations complicated that shouldn't be. I'm really bad at making decisions. My Nana is my best friend. I love rainy days because I get to use my rain stuff... like rainboots, my clear dome umbrella, and yellow (Curious George) rain coat! My favorite season is summer, but not just because we're out of school. I love the hot weather. I don't like cold weather, or snow really. I've never been in love. I like shopping for new clothes. I love the way Sams Club smells. I can't sing at all. I love Zumba. The majority of my friends are older than I am. I'm not judgmental. Pinky promises mean everything to me. I don't really care too much about what other people think... which is both good and bad. But the thing is, I'm me. Imperfect, yes. But a work in progress. And I'll make it someday, I have no doubt!

Love,

Legs♥

Comments