Joy.

"You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand there are pleasures forever more." -Psalm 16:11

"For his anger is but for a moment, and his favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may last for a night, but joy comes with the morning." -Psalm 30:5

"These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full." -John 15:11

"A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit." -Proverbs 15:13

"Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." -Romans 15:13



Although happiness is based on emotion, and therefore not always present, we, in all times, and in all things, we have a joy that cannot be taken. And for that simple fact, I am so eternally grateful. Because I sure as heck don't deserve it. What an amazing, wonderful, powerful God we serve. I wish I could say I always remembered this when I'm upset... but I don't. But when I think about the fact that he always loves me, no matter how badly I mess everything up, I'm astounded. How can you not smile when you're loved like that?♥

Love,
Legs♥

Comments