Imperfections.

"Imperfections"

"When I look in the mirror

I always see just what I’d change

But when God looks down upon me

He sees my beauty in full range

Sometimes I make choices

That I know aren’t right for me

It’s true hindsight is twenty-twenty

Because it’s crystal clear I see

I like to have my way most times

I’m selfish, I’ll admit

But it’s then I am so thankful

That He will forgive me and forget

Sometimes I feel un-useable

Like I’m worth nothing at all

But God doesn’t always call the equipped

Sometimes he equips the called

There are days I feel so lonely

It feels like I don’t fit in

But I always fit with my Father

After all, He’s my best friend

I find myself thinking

How could anyone ever love someone like me

But then I remember in God’s eyes

I’m a masterpiece

I’m definitely not perfect

I mess up all the time

Sometimes big, sometimes small

It happens on a dime

He knows every part of me

My tears, joys, and shame

He knows my words, actions, and thoughts

He even knows my name

In His word God says

He’ll forgive me if I ask for it

But why is it I have the hardest time

With myself, to forgive and forget

No matter what the world does

If it gets up and walks away

I know that my God loves me

He always saves the day

That’s why I’m so thankful

Christ came and died for me

For when God looks down upon me

It’s Jesus that he sees"

Love,
Legs♥


P.S. I really want feedback on here. What do you think?

Comments