Ballet and Tap=Fabulous mood.

So I kinda feel like I'm talking to myself here. (Am I?)
But even if I am, that's A-Okay!
I don't really blog for anyone else though.
I blog to keep myself sane. And it's fun to look back on, ya know?

Anyways. Tonight was fabulous. I lovelovelove my dance family. They make my world so much brighter! And the feeling of being completely in control of your body, yet completely losing it at the same time. And moving through every single emotion you've felt that day, moving until they all run together. It all melts, the whole world; it's non-existant for those two hours in the studio. It's just you, and the music. There really isn't anything else like it! Sometimes forgetting the world isn't such a bad thing. I can't even tell you how much I needed tonight. And now that my head is clear, I must get back to some last-minute school work, or else I'd go way more in depth. But for all .5 of my readers out there, another post will be forthcoming, I promise! Haha. Time to go finish precal. But it's okay, dance was completely and totally worth every second!

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song." Psalm 28:7

Love,
Legs♥

Comments