Happy Birthday Kendra! :)

Ello! So, I know I haven't posted in forever. I've been gone! I just got back Sunday night/Monday morning from a ten day mission trip to Arnoldsburg, WVA. It was AMAZING! I'll post more later, once I get all my pictures organized. But it was great, and God really moved!

The real reason I'm posting is because today is Kendra's Birthday! And I wanted to tell you what makes her so amazing! So here goes:

1. She's an amazing Christian mother! Sadie is so lucky to have someone who will always be there for her in Christ! I hope I can be half the person she is someday.

2. She's so sweet, and she takes time out of her day to talk to me sometimes. I'm so blessed to know her!

3. She is genuine. You can just tell by the way she acts and says and does things. She really loves her family and friends. And more importantly, her Jesus.

4. She's so stinking gorgeous! Definitely makes me jealous(:

5. She's my role model! I hope that I can be like her in her faith and her love for others!

The list could go on forever. Never forget how much I love you, Kendra! You are such an amazing woman and God is using you in awesome ways! Happy Birthday!!

Love,
Legs ♥

Comments

  1. Sarah!!!! What an awesome surprise! I was just checking to see if you had a new post up, and then THIS! You are so sweet to me...thank you so much, this was so beautiful (and very very generous!). You are one of the most precious people I know, and I'm so thankful for you! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment