Prom(:

Well hello there(: Sorry it's been a few days. I've had some things to write about, but it's been super crazy busy, so I haven't had time to do much of anything! But, I'm here now.

So yesterday was prom! My very first High School Prom! Can you believe it? I'm old enough to go to Prom! It was so much fun. From getting my hair done, to getting my makeup done, to getting pictures, eating out, dancing, ihop, hot tubs, and so much more. It was unforgettable.

I started out the day with a hair appointment at 11. Angie did my hair in a gorgeous curly updo with little twirly diamond things and a pearl and diamond headband. Then when we finished there, we went to Clinique to get my makeup done. The lady did a gorgeous job! I've never worn that much makeup before in my whole life! But it looked really good. My appointment was at 1:00, and Kate and Rebecca had already gone before me, and Bethany's was after mine. Then after that, I came home and chilled for an hour (by chilled I mean watched time move painfully slow, and packed my overnight bag. Around 3:30, I put on my dress and shoes and mom helped me pick out jewelry. Then Kate and Nana got to the house and we had a few pictures made then went to Chelsea Hoyle's house to have our pictures made. She had a gorgeous backyard! While we were doing pictures, my strap broke! Luckily, Mrs. Hoyle had a needle and thread and expert knowledge of how to sew straps on (Chelsea does beauty pageants all the time, and she most definitely should, she's gorgeous) and so she sewed it back on for me. It took us until right at six to finish pictures and then we headed over to Flatrock Grille to eat. It's a gorgeous restaurant and I really enjoyed it there. Kate and I split this pasta thing, I don't remember what it was called, but it was pretty good! Kate, Katelyn, Chelsea, and I rode together and we went to Prom. It was so much fun! I got to see all my favorite teachers and look all pretty. We got to dance and that was hilarious. I could act like a complete idiot, and it was okay, because I was with the people that mattered to me and they didn't care. No one else's opinion mattered! We danced and had a great time and ended up leaving around 11:45 and going to iHop. We got buttermilk pancakes and split them. We stayed and talked till around 1, then went back to Chelsea's house to spend the night. Everyone changed clothes and took our hair down. It took forever to get my hair undone! There were 70 bobby pins! Craziness. But it looked good, so it's okay! So when it was finally down, we all went out to the hot tub and stayed in there for a while. It felt so good! When we were ready, we went inside and hung out for a while longer, then went to bed. Chelsea and Caitlin slept on Chelsea's bed, Bethany, Taylor, and Becca slept on the guest bed, and Kate and I slept on the couches. Kate and I stayed up talking for a while before we went to sleep, but finally crashed around 4:30ish. So, that was my prom night. One of the best nights of my 15 years so far. I had a blast. I haven't laughed that much in quite some time, and it felt really great. Here's some pictures of the wonderful night to finish off this extremely longggg post(:




Hair(:



Nails/Corsage(:



A Night to Remember(:






True friends are very difficult to find, hard to leave, and impossible to forget♥



The group(:

Love,
Legs♥

Comments