Oh Five. Sixteen. Twenty Ten.

"You turned the water into wine
You healed the lame, the mute, the blind
You blessed the fish and the bread and five thousand were fed
You walked on water, you raised the dead
You changed the world by the way you lived
You died on the cross, you rose again
You saved me from my sin

This is why I worship you
This is why I love your truth
Because you are the Son of God and no one can do what you do
This is why I give you praise
This is why my hands are raised
Because in all the world there's nothing to compare your glory to
This is why I worship you
This is why I worship you"

So, I love Sunday's. They are positively the best day of the week. I get to see my small group, which is absolutely the most amazing group of girls on the planet. And I get to spend some special quality time with my Savior, my best friend, my Abba. He's my everything. I don't know how else to say it! I couldn't live without him. I wouldn't want to. I'm so blessed that I know him. And that he's willing to love me, a dang sinner. This song, right here, it explains it pretty well. He provides miracles, and he shares them with us. I hadn't really remembered this song until we were going over it for VBS in Arnoldsburg this year. I'm SO excited! I wish I could go right now. I love that place, those people, and the closeness you get from sharing the only true joy of Jesus with those kids. It's my favorite place ever. It's where I learned so much more of what it means to follow Jesus, to become like him. I love him all the more now. He provides me with the strength to get through everything I could ever need to get through. He wants to hear from me, he listens to me, and he knows my heart, but loves me anyways. Not to mention the fact that he DIED for me. What could be better than that? Nothing. Even if the fact that he forgave me is the only thing I ever get from this earth, then it's still worth it. He's worth it. Getting Him. I can't fathom how people live without him, and I don't want anyone to have to. They just don't know how much joy, peace, and hope they are missing out on, or that is available to them. It's so amazing. I love him so, so much. I hope you do too or one day, you will too.

Goodnight♥

Love,
Legs♥

Comments