Happy Mother's Day♥

I'm one of the lucky ones that has been blessed with a wonderful mom. She's the absolute best mom out there, no doubt about it. She's my example of how I want to live my life, especially in her walk with Christ. She clings to him and I only hope I have that relationship one day. She's my example of how to love others well, to voice my opinion, to be strong when I don't think I can be, and to love well. The list could go on forever.

Whenever I was in the hospital, having whatever various surgeries, treatments, appointments, etc., she was always there for me. She spent her nights by my side, fighting for and with me. She was my strength when I had none left, and my smile when I couldn't find it. She held me when I cried, and laughed with me when I smiled. She always made sure I got everything I needed, and spent all those nights on that uncomfortable hospital window seat/bed thing. She always held my hand when it hurt and wiped my tears when I cried. She gave up so much just so that I could be happy. She's left a legacy in every single person that she's come in contact with.

As a teacher, mom has impacted so many lives. She's been 'Mom' to kids that never really had one, and the love of Christ in people that needed it most. She's helped kids to succeed that the rest of the world gave up on, and that means more to them and their families than anything in the world. She's not afraid to point everything back to Jesus, and everyone around her knows her testimony. She's my hero.

One day, I hope I can be a mother as loving, caring, and Christlike as she is. I love you, Mom. You're my hero, and my best friend. I'm so thankful to have you in my life ♥



Love,
Legs♥

Comments