Emma

So basically, I have the best younger sister in the entire world. Even though I could probably kill her sometimes, I really do love her. This past Friday, she gave up her sixth grade end-of-the-year party to come to Relay for Life with me. She came and worked her tail off and earned us a lot of money! I can't thank her enough.

Sisters of survivors are tough chicks. They fight harder than anyone else, in my opinion. The cancer patient themselves have the ability to shut off the real world. To just sink into the hospital world and stay there. But not the siblings. They have to go between the hospital world and the real world. They don't get a break to deal with what they are going through. They have to jump back and forth, learn to juggle school and sickness, and so much more. Emma, Kayla, Desi, and so many more girls have watched their siblings fight for everything they have. Those girls are tougher than the rest. They've learned the lessons cancer has to teach at the same time as the rest of their family. They know things about life that so many never actually learn.

Emma, you are so tough and so brave. Never forget how important you are to the world. You're going to do amazing things one day, just keep your focus on the God you love and serve. Keep Him in your heart and life and show Him off to the world. You have such a loving, sweet, tender heart that is going to take you so far. You're a great example to the world, and I can't wait to watch what God has planned for you as your life unfolds into a beautiful, beautiful picture. You're gorgeous, wonderful, and the most precious thing. I love you more than the moon and the stars. Don't forget that you always have someone in your corner, fighting for and with you, always here for you. I'm always on your side. I love you!

Love, Sarah

Love,
Legs♥

Comments