Be still.

Have you ever had one of those times? You know, where life gets super crazy busy and you can't seem to stop and breathe for two seconds? Yeah, that's me right now. It's like one thing after another after another after another.... Well, you get it. It's times like these when I reread my favorite verse of all time. "The Lord will fight for you, you need only to be still." Exodus 14:14. Sometimes I feel like I do this with God:

"I have to!..."
be still.
"But I need to get this done!"
be still.
"But if I don't do this now..."
be still.
"And then after I get that done I have this and this!..."
Be. Still.

And usually it keeps going. I'm a person that likes to fix things. I like to do everything and be everything for everyone, and that keeps me on the go sometimes. But sometimes, I also think that God has called me in this direction for a reason. I love being busy, even if it is stressful. It's in those busy times though, that it's easy to lose my focus. So on days like today where it's go, go, go... I have to remind myself.... Be still.

Love,
Legs♥

Comments