Winnie the Pooh(:

I learned some of life's greatest lessons from that silly old bear. I heard my favorite song by Pooh and Christopher Robin recently and it reminded me of the good old days. I miss those days, being a kid, wearing out the VHS tapes, and watching the Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Those are some of my most favorite memories. Here's the song, it's called Forever and Ever.

"Pooh, there’s something I have to tell you.
Is it something nice?
Not exactly.
Then it can wait.
It can? For how long?
Forever and ever.
Forever and ever is a very long time, Pooh.
Forever isn’t long at all when I’m with you.

I want to call your name forever
And you will always answer forever
And both of us will be
Forever you and me
Forever and ever

I want to stay like this forever
If only I could promise forever
And we could just be we
Forever you and me
Forever and ever

Forever and ever is a very long time, Pooh.
Forever isn’t long at all, Christopher, when I’m with you.

I want to be with you forever
I want you right here beside me forever
One thing you should know
No matter where I go
We’ll always be together
Forever and ever.”


For a bear of very little brain, that bear sure was smart. He said some brilliant things(:

“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”

“If ever there is a tomorrow when we’re not together, there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart, I’ll always be with you.”

“You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.”

“Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would, I’d never leave.”

“If the person you are talking to doesn’t appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.”

“Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known.”

“Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there someday.”

“I used to believe in forever, but forever is too good to be true.”

“A little Consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.”

“Don’t underestimate the value of doing nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.”

“People who don’t think probably don’t have brains; rather, they have grey fluff that’s blown into their heads by mistake.”

“Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon.”






Silly, willy, nilly old bear<3

Love,
Legs♥

Comments