Thursdays♥

Thursdays are my favorite days of the week. Wanna know why? Well I'll tell you.

1. It's one day away from Friday, which is one day away from the weekend! You have than anxious anticipation as the day you have waited for since the long monotonous Monday began. It just makes you smile!

2. It means you are officially over half way done with the week. What could be better?

3. I usually have band, and dance! Such a fun time. Tonight we got our first costume, our modern! I'm so excited, recital is just around the corner! Then summer classes!

I think dance is just an asset to any day. It's like, when I enter that studio, nothing else matters. I could have had the worst day possible, but somehow, I know it'll be okay. The rest of the world doesn't even come to mind. Nothing but dancing, and that little haven. No stress of what I have to do later that night, or of anything. It's just you and the music and the way it just takes you away from here. Dance & the family I've gained there has always been there for me, something I could stand on. Even in the roughest of spots, I could always count on it to stay the same, to be steady, a place to get away from everything else. I am definitely thankful that God gave me the ability to dance. I don't know what I'd do without it, and the people that come with it! Alan, Kate, Rachael, Kim, Sarah, Caroline, Ruthie... they are all my family. It's something far deeper than a friendship. Dance has given me sisters that will last a lifetime, and I couldn't be more thankful. Studio B is my home away from home, and my absolute love!

To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful. ~Agnes De Mille

Love,
Legs♥

Comments